The Slow Life Project – Book Launch Event
Come join local psychologist and author Lana Hall to celebrate the launch of her book The Slow Life Project – a self help guide for turning overwhelm and busy into chill and learning to live your life with confidence, authenticity and purpose.
Chat about all things “slow living” – meet the author and get your questions answered!
The Slow Life Project: Life can be fast, exhausting, crowded and overwhelming.
There never seems to be enough space to take a breath, cut through the noise, prioritise your goals and manage your time.
The Slow Life Project is a manual for living your life with purpose and direction – a gentle guide for clearing the confusion, countering the urge to overthink and easing the sense of impending burnout.
Author and psychologist Lana Hall shares her expert clinical and personal development knowledge and valuable insights gleaned from working with hundreds of clients over her professional career.
The Slow Life Project is a practical guide to developing your Slow Life map, implementing successful strategies and maintaining momentum.
Packed full of motivational tips, mindset shifts and ‘how-to’ templates, this step-by-step guide will help you:
• Discover what truly lights up your life
• Gain more satisfaction from your life without having to take on anything extra
• Make decisions, set goals and use motivational strategies to achieve true success
• Avoid mindset traps that can leave you unsatisfied, even when you’re living a great life
• Process feelings and get on with your life – goodbye overwhelm and avoidance!
Live your life with confidence, clarity and care.
The Slow Life Project empowers you to let go of doubt and fear, build self-determination and embrace your life authentically and joyously.