Infinife Designs x Nu4u Creative Pop-up Store in Winn Lane
Infinife Designs & Nu4u Creative are joining forces, opening a Pop Up Store just in time for Christmas! The store will be opening in Winn Lane, Fortitude Valley until Saturday December 8th.
Showcasing the last two collections from local, conser-FASHION label, Infinife Designs, as well as Nu4u Creative’s one-off handmade pieces crafted from recycled materials and plastic debris cleaned off our beaches.
Support local design and business this year and get a unique gift to share with your loved ones, which also gives back through the contribution of these two brands to environmental responsibility.
Nu4u Creative liaises with the Sunshine Coast Council and local dive groups to clean up and repurpose plastic and synthetic waste washed up on our beaches, while also making monthly donations to Sealife Trust ANZ. Nu4u Creative also works directly with women in isolated villages in Papua New Guinea to sell on their traditional handwoven string bags [Billums].
Infinife Designs is a sea guardian sponsor of the Australia Marine Conservation Society, with a monthly donation in support of their crucial advocacy for the marine environment, and a passionate resolve to creatively engage the general public to increase awareness for issues of conservation.
Come down to the store in Winn Lane and check out:
– Upcycled, one off pieces of jewellery handicraft from marine plastic
– Baskets created from a range of marine ropes and recycled materials
– One off pieces of woven wall art
– A range of handmade string bags [Billums] from women in Papua New Guinea
– Latest collection of marine inspired designs entitled ‘SOS: Save Our Symbionts’.
– Original artwork prints
– ‘By Catch’ Jewellery line
– Interactive, collaborative collage sculpture for you all to add to.