Terms & Conditions: Joedy’s Cafe x Dario Manca Pasta Classes
By entering The Weekend Edition’s Joedy’s Cafe x Dario Manca Pasta Classes competition, as a subscriber of The Weekend Edition you accept the following terms and conditions:
Competition Terms and Conditions
- There will be twenty (20) Prize Winners.
- The prize is one (1) spot in one of Joedy’s 20-week series of pasta-making masterclasses from Sunday June 7, 2020 to Sunday October 25, 2020.
- Winners will be contacted by Joedy’s via Facebook Messenger.
- Winners will be chosen at random and will be informed of which date they have won tickets for. If the winner cannot attend their assigned date, they must forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- To participate in this competition, the entrant must like the specified post and comment with their favourite type of pasta. If you don’t do both of these things, your entry will be deemed invalid.
- Competition Dates: The Competition commences at 3:00 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Thursday May 28, 2020, and closes at 12:00 pm on Thursday June 4, 2020. All entries must be received by the Promoter by 12:00 pm AEST on Thursday June 4, 2020.
- Competition Draw: Winners will be drawn at random and notified by Joedy’s Cafe via Facebook Messenger on Friday June 5, 2020 before 5:00 pm AEST at Joedy’s 2/938 Brunswick Street, New Farm QLD 4005. The Winners of the Prize will be the first eligible entries randomly drawn. The decision will be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
How to Enter:
- To participate in the Competition, the entrant must like the specified post and comment with their favourite type of pasta. If you don’t do both of these things, your entry will be deemed invalid.
- Competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Prize is not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
- The Prize must be redeemed by the Prize Winner.
- Eligibility: to be eligible to enter this Competition, a person must:
- be over 18 years of age
- be permanent residents of the State of Queensland
- fully and correctly follow the instructions on How to Enter
- not be employees of The Weekend Edition and their immediate families, the staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family means parents, siblings, defacto, spouse, children and grandparents.
- Competition Dates: The Competition closes at 12:00 pm on Thursday June 4, 2020. All entries must be received by the Promoter by 12:00 pm AEST on Thursday June 4, 2020.
- Competition Draw: The Winner will be randomly drawn on Thursday June 4, 2020 by 5:00 pm. AEST. The Winners of the Prize will be the first eligible entry randomly drawn. The decision will be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner Notification: Joedy’s Cafe will notify winners via Facebook Messenger. The Weekend Edition reserves the right to use information regarding the Winners of the Competition for marketing purposes, including publication of their names on the websites maintained by the Promoter.
- No liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prizes to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the Competition or acceptance of the Prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions and/or cancel the Competition at any time prior to the Competition opening without further recourse to the entrants.
- Important – Privacy: The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition and of periodically providing entrants with marketing information about the Promoter’s products and services. By entering this Competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
- Force Majeure: If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
- In the case of intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolution discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start with the same conditions.
- The Promoter of the Competition is The Weekend Edition, a division of Colour Chiefs Pty Ltd ABN 13 082 488 695 whose principal office is at 41 Victoria Street, Windsor, 4030.