McKinney’s Jewellers is recognized as one of Australia’s most prestigious jewellery stores and is one of only a few still owned and operated by family members of its original founder. Established in Toowoomba in 1884 by John McKinney Snr, each generation has personalised the business’ growth and development and after 131 years, McKinney’s continues to provide the quality of design, manufacture and service worthy of its client’s expectations. Today, mindful of changing trends, John (a third generation McKinney) continues to source exquisite pieces exclusively for McKinney’s. Welcoming clients with professional service and exceptional product knowledge, John and his team make the purchase of exquisite jewellery exciting and pleasurable. McKinney’s at The Emporium is a wonderful place to find some exclusive and beautiful jewellery.