Terms and conditions: Pacific Fair Wellness Rooftop
By entering The Weekend Edition’s Pacific Fair Wellness Rooftop competition, as a subscriber of The Weekend Edition you accept the following terms and conditions:
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of the Competition is The Weekend Edition Gold Coast, a division of InQueensland Media Pty Ltd, ABN 96 636 735 101 whose principal office is at Level 15, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane 4000.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of terms and conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Two (2) winners will win:
- $200 voucher to spend each at Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- A wellness pack that includes – yoga mat, booty band, neoprene tote bag and Stylerunner wearable weights.
- Total prize value is $830
- Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable. If the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is not obliged to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by The Weekend Edition via phone and email by 5:00 pm the next working day after the competition closes.
- The winners(s) will be chosen at random. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours to confirm that they would like to claim their prize, they must forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- The Prize(s) are not negotiable or redeemable for cash or transferable. Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- The Prize(s) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The Prize(s) must be redeemed by the Prize Winner(s).
- The winner must be 18 or over and based in Brisbane and Gold Coast
- For full voucher terms and conditions refer to the shopping voucher
How To Enter:
- To participate in the Competition, the entrant must subscribe or have subscribed to The Weekend Edition’s Gold Coast e-news.
- Existing subscribers only need to enter the competition on The Weekend Edition Gold Coast website.
- Entrants must fully and correctly complete and submit the entry form online on The Weekend Edition Gold cOAST website. If you do not supply the information, your entry will be deemed invalid. You may only enter this competition once.
- Competition entry is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter this Competition, a person must:
- be over 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry;
- be a permanent resident of the State of Queensland;
- fully and correctly follow the instructions on How to Enter; and
- not be employees of The Weekend Edition or Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and their immediate families, the staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family means parents, siblings, defacto, spouse, children and grandparents.
- The Competition commences on Wednesday May 25, 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm on Sunday June 12, 2022. All entries must be received by the Promoter by 11:59 pm Sunday June 12, 2022.
- The Winner(s) will be drawn at random on Monday June 13, 2022 by 5:00 pm and notified by The Weekend Edition via phone and email.
- The Weekend Edition will seek contact details to deliver the prize to the winner(s).
- The Winners(s)of the Prize will be the first eligible entry randomly drawn. The decision will be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Weekend Edition reserves the right to use information regarding the Winner(s) of the Competition for marketing purposes, including publication of their names on the websites maintained by the Promoter.
- The winners(s) contact details will be passed onto Pacific Fair who will contact the winner to get all required information in order to process the prizes.
- No liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prizes to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the Competition or acceptance of the Prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at any time prior to the Competition opening without further recourse to the entrants.
- Important – Privacy: The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition and of periodically providing entrants with marketing information about the Promoter’s products and services. By entering this Competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause.
- Force Majeure: If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
- In the case of intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolution discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start with the same conditions.