Surfers Paradise Movies on the Beach
Can you think of a more Australian way to get into the Christmas spirit than watching a movie on the beach?
Surfers Paradise Movies on the Beach will see an outdoor movie screen on one of the Gold Coast’s most famous beaches for a whole week from 18–24 December, daily from 7:00 pm.
Gather your family and friends, grab a bite to eat in one of the many Surfers Paradise outlets and enjoy an evening of free, family-friendly fun in the lead up to Christmas. See if you can spot the carollers and stilt walkers throughout Cavill Mall!
• Saturday 18 December – The Grinch
• Sunday 19 December – The Santa Clause
• Monday 20 December – The Santa Clause 2
• Tuesday 21 December – The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
• Wednesday 22 December – Arthur Christmas
• Thursday 23 December – The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
• Friday 24 December – Elf
Surfers Paradise Movies on the Beach is presented by City of Gold Coast. For more information head here.