Man Tea at QT Gold Coast
Definition: A high tea for gents.
Origin: QT Gold Coast – the only Man Tea in all of Australia
Ideal for: Casual get-togethers, business meetings, bucks celebrations and birthday treats.
Hint: There’s no ‘tea’ involved.
Man Tea package includes:
- Morton Bay Bug Roll: Morton Bay bug folded in a spiced cocktail sauce, diced celery and herbs served in a milk bun.
- Beef Skewer: Chargrilled dry-aged Cape Byron marinated beef skewer served with chimichurri sauce.
- Mini Taco : Sashimi taco, avocado, pickled cucumber, sesame and wasabi dressing on a crisp wonton.
- Glenmorangie Smoked Brisket Slider: Fourteen-hour roasted spice-rubbed brisket, house-made barbecue sauce, classic slaw.
- Mini Loaded Fries: Crinkle-cut fries loaded with crispy bacon, pulled chicken, spring onions, cheese, finished with injectable cheese sauce.
- The Cigar: Couverture chocolate cigar filled with a Glenmorangie single-malt whisky semifreddo, candied bacon and lemon ash.
- $39 per head without beverages
- $54 per head with a choice of either two select beers or Glenmorangie ten-year-old whisky
- $72 per head with two Glenmorangie Signet on ice