Learn to Meditate Workshop
It’s time to check learning to meditate off your to-do list and start reaping the benefits of this amazing ancient wellness practice. Discover how you can use spare moments for pieces of joy, introspection and inner calm with meditation.
No sitting for hours on end in silence. No clearing the mind of all thoughts. Just potent, effective 15-minute mantra and mindfulness meditations you can easily integrate into your personal life.
A time-tested and globally recognised process, meditation has been proven to enhance your life in many ways, such as:
– Naturally reduce your experience of stress
– Increased mental focus and productivity
– Improve your ability to make better life decisions
– Increase your overall sense of confidence
– Improve your ability to be self-disciplined
– Develop positive personality traits, such as compassion, forgiveness and inner peace
Even if you have difficulty staying motivated, once you’ve learned these simple yet effective techniques, you’ll be looking forward to your daily practice of meditation. Consistency is what makes progress rather than perfection.
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners to advanced practitioners, and consists of guided meditations, yoga wisdom, kirtan and Q&A time.
Thursday September 24, 7:00–9:00 pm at the Australian School of Meditation & Yoga. Run by donation or $35 with meditation kit including guides, CDs and beads.