Fermented Food and Drinks Workshop at Biome
Have you ever wondered what all the fuss is about fermented foods? From kombucha to sauerkraut it seems to be everywhere! They’ve been part of cultures around the world for thousands of years as a way to make food last longer, taste better and be better for you. There are plenty of reasons to give them a try and why not make your own?
Come along to this hands-on workshop where Leah from Living Sourdough will take you through how to make your own immunity-boosting kefirs, kombucha and kraut. Suitable for beginners or more experienced cooks who perhaps want to learn something new, Leah is a wealth of knowledge and keen to share it with you!
– Learn about the benefits of fermented foods on gut health
– Get hands on starting your own batch of sauerkraut
– Take away tips for fermenting other vegetables, as well as kefir and kombucha
– Taste some delicious fermented foods provided by Leah
– Select your choice of starter cultures for brewing your own kefir or kombucha
– Plus recipes to take home for your fermenting adventures!