Worm Farming & Composting Workshop
Attend the Worm Farming & Composting Workshop, and learn how to care for your own worm farm. Taught by Brian “The Worm Man” Donaldson.
Worm Farm included in full ticket price:
Worms and a farm – PLUS the workshop:
$ 85 – Early Bird – Workshop Plus Worms And Farm.
$ 98 – Normal Ticket – Workshop Plus Worms And Farm.
NO Worms and NO Farm – only the workshop and the printed e-book & instructions:
$ 40 – Early Bird – Workshop Only.
$ 45 – Normal Ticket – Workshop Only.
Total value is $88 plus you get the workshop.
• A 60 minute workshop from a seasoned professional, formally qualified to teach.
• Full written/printed out instructions including 4 page quick start instructions and 42 page FAQ guide e-book
• A printed “Worm foods to avoid list”
The rest of this is at your option, see Workshop Tickets & Pricing below:
• A worm farm to take home ($15 value)
• Worms in the worm farm – with microbes and microorganism rich pre-setup bedding ($55 value)
• Shaker of worm farm conditioner/mineral supplement ($10 value)
• Refill for conditioner shaker ($8 value)
Upcoming Workshops are held in Forest Lake:
Saturday June 15, 2019 (Workshop J)
Saturday August 24, 2019 (Workshop A)
The workshop runs from 1.30 pm-2.30 pm