Urban Wine Walk
Pull on a jacket and put on your beanie, the Urban Wine Walk’s ultimate winter wine tasting experience is here and this is one event you’ll want to be at!
On Saturday August 31, Brisbane will come alive as a line-up of the city’s best venues each transform into an urban cellar door for you to visit on a self-guided trail without having to leave the city!
You and your friends will enjoy amazing hospitality at a hand picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course sampling a range of beautiful wines from the best producers Australia has to offer.
1. John Mills Himself
2. Grape Therapy
3. Mr & Mrs G Riverbar
4. Cloakroom Bar
5. Super WhatNot
7. Embassy Bar
8. The Silver Fox Wine Bar
9. Port Office Hotel
10. Alba Bar & Deli
1. Robert Channon Wines (QLD)
2. Berini Wines (VIC)
3. Pete’s Pure (NSW)
4. Dirt Candy Wine (NSW)
… and more to be announced.
VINO LOVER – $75 + Booking Fee
– Entry into all Participating Venues (Subject to Capacity)
– 30+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
– $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Six Pack Minimum / Subject to Participating Producers)
– $10 Voucher at Starting Venue (See Ticket Details)
– $10 Different Drop Voucher (Online Wine Store)
– Offical Event Wristband & Tasting Glass