From the creators of Brisbane-born whisky society Supping Club comes Whisky Whisky – a special blend of whisky appreciation coming to Fish Lane on Saturday November 13. Disregard any preconceptions you may have about traditional whisky shows – there won’t be any tweed coats or peated arguments here. Instead, Whisky Whisky encourages the curious, the adventurous and the long-time lovers to gather together over a shared love of its namesake golden elixir. Over two ticketed sessions, Whisky Whisky will showcase drams from the likes of Bladnoch, Lark Distillery, WhistlePig, Kilchoman Distillery and The Scotch Malt Whisky Society, alongside fresh beats, fun activations and delectable nosh. Beer, water and frozen whisky sours will also be on offer for particularly thirsty folk.
Ticket holders will receive:
- A sampling wristband granting access to more than 30 pours provided by Whisky Whisky’s brand partners
- One dream-dram token that allows the holder to choose one premium whisky pour from one of the brand partners
- A Pan-Asian-inspired lunchbox from Fish Lane venue partner Hello Please
- A Whisky Whisky branded Glencairn glass to take home
- Good vibes and great hits
A limited number of discounted first-release tickets are on sale now and selling fast – first-release tickets for the second session have already sold out. To snap yours up, head over to the Supping Club website.