Sherwood Community Festival
The Sherwood Community Festival is a free family event, sponsored by Brisbane City Council, which keeps getting bigger and better each year. There will be a section dedicated to a huge variety of food stalls, a pop-up library, plus all the other market stalls, rides and live entertainment!
• free rides for the children
• stage show and workshop activities from Street Science
• wildlife display area
• Police band
• a pop-up library with storytelling for the children
• market and food stalls
• live entertainment including bands, choirs, dance troupes
• a nativity play – complete with live camels
• a designated child zone area with Santa Claus
• a raffle with some amazing prizes. Tickets are on sale outside Sherwood Woolworths on 20/10, 27/10 and 3/11, plus they can be purchased on the night from the information desk.
We are really excited about the upcoming festival and look forward to welcoming our extended community to Sherwood once more for this year’s celebrations.