Multiart Travel Photography
Find out everything about travel photography from long exposure to creating your own exhibition to selling your images on stock sites. This class forms part of a multiart travelling project Make Like a Tree made by photographer and musician Sergey Onishenko. Make Like a Tree is a quintessential re-telling of journeys expressed in music and photography.
This workshop will cover:
– how to set up your own photo exhibition in a new and unknown country or city;
– tricks of long exposure photography;
– how to travel around the world with just a camera in your pocket (that’s exactly what Sergey is doing for two years now);
– how to combine music and art in one project;
– how to work with stock photography;
– how to become full time world traveller and pay your bills.
Sergey Onischenko – vagabond from Ukraine who is hitch-hiking round the world and spreading his indie-folk tunes with a touch of non-conformism and Beat Generation ideas and exhibiting his minimalistic landscape photography taken in omnifarious places during his journeys. Each concert is played with new members and all songs are created and reordered in different parts of the world. Experiments with sounds and collaborations with audience can turn one-man-band in a duo or in quite a large improvising ensemble so be ready to take part in a process of creating music. Soundscapes of Make Like a Tree will bring you to inner world of nature, woods, mountains and songs of whales on the bottom of the ocean.
Questions about the class? Please email [email protected]