Introduction to Resin Art
This three hour fun and informative Resin Art Workshop will give you the skills and confidence to create your own stunning resin artwork.
Not “arty”? No worries! You’ll be surprised with the quality of the piece you create as we guide you through everything you need to know, from colour combinations to curing, and safety considerations to equipment selection. We’ll cover it all in a friendly and inclusive way, giving you the chance to try using this fabulous medium without the initial expense of buying all the equipment.
Your finished piece will make the perfect gift or take pride of place in your own space. As resin takes at least 24 hours to fully cure you won’t be able to take it with you on the day of the workshop. You can collect your artwork:
– From the venue the next day or in the week following the workshop
– OR pay a small additional postage and handling fee to get it posted to
you once it has fully cured (usually posted after 1 week).
What we’ll provide:
– All equipment and materials needed including safety equipment
– A 30cm round wooden board for your artwork
– Light refreshments
What you need to do:
– Wear old clothes, we will supply aprons, but resin doesn’t wash out!
– Tie long hair back
– Inform us of any allergies – dietary or latex (for gloves)