Hello Please Fun Cha
You’ve most likely settled in for yum cha on a Sunday before, but have you ever indulged in fun cha? Sunday March 7 is your chance, when Fish Lane’s Hello Please hosts its second Fun Cha banquet. The theme for this Sunday is Hello Please classics, with the team serving up an all-star line-up of its crowd-favourite dishes from over the years.
For $60 per person you’ll be treated to a smorgasbord of Asian-inspired delights from Hello Please’s archives, with the banquet including:
- yellowfin tuna rice paper rolls with wasabi
- corn fritters with Thai red curry
- baby banh mi with chicken-liver parfait and pickled vegetables
- crispy chicken ribs with green-chilli soy and Szechuan salt
- roast pork spring rolls with sriracha mayo
- beef in betel leaf with satéThis edition of Fun Cha will happen one day only, with two sittings from 12:00–2:15 pm and 2:30–5:00 pm. To secure your spot, head to helloplease.co/bookings.