Haven Newstead’s Food Legend’s Open Day
Brisbane foodies have the chance to learn from Australia’s top-hatted and up-and-coming chefs to create the ultimate Christmas feast with a difference this year, at Haven Newstead’s first-ever Food Legends Open Day on Saturday December 14.
Held at the Miele Experience Centre at Haven Newstead, each food expert will lead hour-long, free masterclasses, open to anyone in the community. Up to 30 people will be able to attend each class. To register for each event, visit the Miele website.
Details for each event
• Complimentary glass of sparkling on arrival
• 10.30—11.30am – Salt Meats Cheese’s Silvio Bazzanella fresh gnocchi class
• 12.00—1.00pm – Miele culinary experts Isobel Dreisenstock and Kym Pitt Pavlova class
• 1.30—2.30pm – Short Order’s Callum Rogers organic butterfly chicken class
• 3.00—4.00pm – Philip Johnson – e’cco bistro whole Salmon class