Destination Blues is Queensland’s own musical, steam train experience. An unforgettable adventure that takes passengers (return) from Roma Street, Brisbane to the Glass House Mountains Region, Beerwah. Destination Blues will furnish passengers on one of Queensland Rail’s most cherished historical steam trains.
On board the stunningly restored steam train, passengers are greeted with a drink and serenaded during their journey by a hand picked selection of Brisbane’s great blues musicians. Beverages and snacks are available throughout the journey.
Upon arrival at our destination, passengers will take a short 250metre stroll through the quaint town of Beerwah. Guests will then be treated to a gourmet BBQ buffet at the venue, whilst enjoying the dynamic blues sound of some of Brisbane’s great contemporary blues artists.
To round off their adventure guests will re-embark the train, returning to Brisbane with more blues music on the homeward journey.
To book your tickets or express your interest in our journeys please go to our bookings page.
Included in your Destination Blues ticket is:
* your steam train journey to and from Beerwah;
* a complimentary welcome drink on arrival;
* a variety of live blues musicians throughout the steam train journey
* a three hour performance by one of Brisbane’s leading blues acts; and
* an amazing gourmet BBQ buffet at the venue
* an experience you will never forget!
For further information go to www.destinationblues.com.au