Celebrating Women – With the Love of Lingerie!
Come and help us celebrate women and all that makes us unique! We truly believe the essence as simple as discernment in lingerie choice can form both the basis of an outfit and allow women to be their most confident and empowered self.
Missy Noir and Lazy Girl Lingerie; two local Queensland lingerie brands who share a passion for self-love and empowering women. As part of Brisbane Fashion Month they are having a combined pop-up store! Showcasing both of our bespoke collections of handmade lingerie at the perfect shopping location on Queen Street Mall!
– Supporting independent designers.
– Advocating the slow fashion movement.
– Celebrating women of all shapes and sizes.
– Promoting body confidence and positivity.
– Showcasing positive body image artist Alee Lee Art.
– Feeding you feel good vibes with award winning chocolates by Mayfield Chocolates
– Expressing self-love through the art of lingerie.
Special guest speaker Loren Burton, intimate runway + LOTS TO GIVEAWAY such as your own lingerie piece, photoshoot, hair and make-up to remind you how beautiful you are 🙂