Beginners Linocut Workshop
This beginners linocut workshop is to introduce people who have never done printmaking to black and white Linocutting.
They will learn:
1. techniques to transfer their images to the block (easily)
2. select their tonal values and marks to cut.
3. Which of the entry level tools make which type of marks
4. Easy application of their images – from pictures on paper, to cards, to textiles
Each student will need:
* two lino blocks (15cm X 15cm) (one to learn on and one to produce their final image)
*Paper to test print on, a Kozo paper is recommended (tissue and Natural) to print their final image on
* a card to print a final image on, and
* a piece of calico to test print an image on
* Cutting tools
Ink, desk protectors, rollers, and cleaning materials will be provided. A workbook will be provided to each participant as part of their fee. Contact me directly on [email protected] or 0423920071 to book or for enquiries.