Beer Degustation Dinner with Ballistic Beer
Enjoy a perfectly paired five course degustation menu from Executive Chef Ambrose Andrews and local favourites, Ballistic Beer on Friday June 14 from 6:00 pm. Hear beer insider tips as Ballistic Beer share their knowledge and love of craft beer at Four Points by Sheraton.
The five course menu includes;
- Pilot Light Table Beer or Twang Hoppy / Kettle Sour / Dirty Word Lager served with slow cooked pork belly with red onion and herbs
- Ballistic Pale Ale served with Buffalo mozzarella, heirloom tomato, aged balsamic and basil oil
- Ballistic Oaked XPA paired with BBQ duck breast, beetroot, sweet potato and green sauce
- Revelation IPA served with slow cooked lamb rump with French lentil cassoulet, celeriac puree, sticky red wine jus
- Ballistic x Abnormal Brewing Oaked Coffee Stout served with warm sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice-cream
Tickets can be purchased through Brisbane Tickets. For more information, call 07 3164 4000.