Artisan food workshop & lunch – from hot sauce to ice cream
Four hours of tips, tricks, taste tests and an incredible lunch from six of the artisan food businesses based in south-side food hub and event space, the Food Connect Shed.
From savoury to sweet, folded to fermented, this workshop is packed with techniques across everything from hot sauce to ice cream, to help you up your own kitchen game to impress guests, boost your health and make life a whole lot tastier.
Lunch is included to take care of the appetite you’ll work up along the way, plus tasters served throughout, and products to buy and take home if you’re hungry for more.
Their workshops are fun and social, so bring a friend to compare notes with! Tickets are $110 each or two for $200
The makers who’ll be sharing their secrets and samples are:
– Kim from Hello Sweetness – raw, vegan treats and desserts
– Maya from MYK’s Kefir – fine fruited & fermented, gut-loving kefir
– Geoff from Sabarac – quality fermented hot sauces and condiments
– Kate from Simply Piękna – modern handcrafted pierogi (Polish dumplings)
– Lauren from Southern Sweeties Ice Cream – artisanal Texas-style ice cream
– Alice from Sunshine Organic Miso – handmade traditional-method miso