2019 SSKB Wheel & Walk Fun Run & Community Day
Register to participate in the 2019 SSKB Wheel & Walk Fun Run & Community Day. We are celebrating all abilities, supporting people with spina bifida and hydrocephalus, the most frequency disabling, permanently disabling birth defect.
Sunday July 21 at Orleigh Park, West End. Registrations can be made here.
Join us from 8:30 am for the SSKB Wheel & Walk Community Day.
• Get together your team of four and take on the Life Be In It Tug of War Championship
• Challenge your mate in the AJ’s Sports Centre 1 minute Rowing Challenge
• Take on the Blindfold Teamwork Obstacle Challenge, in a wheelchair!
• Coloplast Scavenger Hunt – Challenge your knowledge on intermittent catheterisation and good bladder management.
• Relaxation and Sports Massages – $20 for 20 minutes – proceeds go to spina bifida therapy and programs
• Family and inclusive activities and challenges
• Face painting and Kids corner
• BBQ and Drinks by the Southern Cross Association.
From 10:00 am come and participate in the 2019 SSKB Wheel & Walk Fun Run!
Will you Wheel, Walk or Run? Inclusive for all abilities – 1 km short course or 5 km full course.
All proceeds support people with spina bifida and hydrocephalus.