We’ve just launched our biggest giveaway ever … again!
Ready for a little black magic? We’ve been brewing up something special just for you … think spooktacular treats, ghoulish tricks and a heck of a hunt! We know how much you love it, so we’ve just launched our biggest giveaway ever … again! That’s right witches, our annual Trick or Treat scavenger hunt is back, and this year there are some seriously wicked treats to find!
For the third year running, The Weekend Edition is getting ready to launch an exciting game with its readers – a little game called Trick or Treat. Starting Monday October 29 until Halloween on Wednesday October 31, readers will have the chance to join in a scavenger hunt on The Weekend Edition websites, hunting for randomly placed pumpkins that will reveal a wicked trick, or wickedly delightful treat. There is more than $11,500 in prizes to be won – you could win dining vouchers, event and movie tickets, overnight accommodation and a whole lot more!
Simply click on the pumpkin to reveal either a trick (boo!) or treat (woo!). If you get tricked keep searching – there are plenty of prizes up for grabs and new prizes will be released each day. If you get a treat, you’ll be prompted to enter your details to claim your prize – but you’ll only have ten minutes to do so before a ghoul steals it back from you! Remember it’s only one prize per person! If you don’t fancy the treat you’ve found, try your luck and keep hunting, and leave that one for someone else. We don’t like greedy ghosts!
So, what’s up for grabs this year? We’ll tell you …
- 1 x Suite Decadence and A Taste of Bacchus Package from Bacchus including overnight accommodation in a King Suite or King Deluxe Suite at Rydges South Bank, bottle of sparkling and handmade chocolates on arrival, two-course dinner for two at Bacchus Restaurant, cocktails at Soleil Pool bar, Rydges Grand room service breakfast, valet parking and late checkout, valued at $792.
- 1 x three-hour personal styling session at Westfield Chermside, plus a $400 Westfield voucher, valued at $700.
- 1 x two nights’ accomodation in a two-bedroom apartment at Alcyone Hotel Residences, including a bottle of wine on arrival, parking and wi-fi, valued at $688.
- 1 x pamper pack for one from Coorparoo Square, including one-month free membership at Fitstop, a cut and style or cut and blow dry from Tigerlamb, a $200 treatment voucher from The Laser Lounge, a $100 massage/therapy voucher from Young Sunn Natural Therapies and a mani/pedi voucher from Le Beauty, valued at $642.
- 1 x Holey Moley Golf Club party for ten people, including 18 holes of golf, pizzas and a cocktail on arrival, valued at $620.
- 1 x Strike party for ten people, including one game of bowling, one game of laser tag, pizzas and a cocktail on arrival, valued at $620.
- 1 x overnight accommodation in a luxury room at Sofitel Brisbane, including a bottle of French champagne on arrival, buffet breakfast for two and parking, valued at $500.
- 1 x B. Lucky & Sons extravaganza for five people, including a $50 game card each, cocktails and food, valued at $500.
- 1 x cocktails, dinner and movie pack for five from Coorparoo Square, including cocktails at Beyond the Pale, dinner at Special Rub, dessert at La Macelleria and Dendy movie tickets, valued at $450.
- 1 x overnight accommodation in an ocean-view room at QT Gold Coast, including breakfast for two and parking, valued at $419.
- 2 x Tangalooma premium dolphin-feeding day cruises for two people, including return boat cruise across the Moreton Bay marine park with a complimentary tea, coffee or soft drink, day-pass access to Tangalooma Resort, full use of the resort facilities including swimming pools, restaurants and bars, access to the VIP day lounge, lunch for two, Eco Ranger Show and Discover the World of Dolphins presentation, choice of Desert Safari Tour, Marine Discovery Cruise, Snorkelling the Wrecks or Aussie Jet Boat, wild dolphin feeding and a voucher to download your dolphin-feeding photo, valued at $398 each.
- 1 x three-hour BYO movie party for up to 21 people at Metro Arts, including venue hire and cinema operator, valued at $400.
- 1 x double pass to the opening night of Queensland Theatre’s Hedda on Thursday November 15, including tickets to the post-show party, valued at $300.
- 2 x XXXX Brewery and Alehouse brewery tours, parmies and schooners of XXXX Gold for two people, valued at $250 each.
- 5 x $110 vouchers for The Yiros Shop, valued at $110 each.
- 5 x $110 vouchers to The Defiant Duck’s Margarita Sunday Sesh, including two hours of Patrón margaritas and two tacos, valued at $110 each.
- 3 x three-month subscriptions to Beautifully Well Box, valued at $105 each.
- 1 x $100 tab for Giardinetto, valued at $100.
- 1 x $100 tab for The Bowery, valued at $100.
- 1 x $100 tab for TSO Lounge & Dining, valued at $100.
- 2 x tickets to Regatta Hotel’s Times Square Ball Drop New Year’s Eve Soiree, including a four-hour premium beverage package with cocktails, spirits, wine and 35 different beers, valued at $300.
- 5 x double B-Reserve passes to Infamous, valued at $47 each.
- 15 x double passes to Five Star Cinemas (New Farm Cinemas or Elizabeth Picture Theatre), valued at $15 each.
- 1 x pass for four people to Treasury Brisbane’s special edition Christmas Cheese, Wine & Bubbles on Thursday December 6, including three hours of cheese tasting, antipasto stations, roving canapes on arrival, wine sampling and live entertainment, valued at $236.
- 2 x $100 Portside Wharf vouchers, valued at $100 each.
- 1 x La Boite 2019 season pass, including four shows, valued at $180.
- 1 x $100 dining voucher for Tartufo, valued at $100.
View the full terms and conditions here.