The Weekend Edition’s Pop-Up Hotel is back … and you can win a night!
Ever wanted to spend the night in the middle of a festival? On the top of Mount Coot-tha? Inside a shopping centre? With The Weekend Edition’s Pop-Up Hotel, you can! The Weekend Edition’s Pop-Up Hotel allows guests to win a night in unique places and spaces in the cities you love – where no others have previously rested their heads.
You may have seen The Pop-Up Hotel before – a luxurious bell tent in the middle of Brisbane Festival, on the sandy shores at Bleach* Festival or overlooking the river amongst shipping containers at Northshore Containerval Festival. Well it’s back to bring another whimsical night to one lucky reader, this time popping up in the middle of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre!
Offering a unique glamping experience, The Pop-Up Hotel is decked out with only the most indulgent of creature comforts, including a lush cloud-like bed swathed in luxury linens, a selection of discerning grooming products to keep you primped and pampered, locally made goodies to sate midnight cravings and entertainment to keep you going well into the evening.
Thanks to The Weekend Edition’s friends at Pacific Fair, you have the opportunity to win a night at The Pop-Up Hotel on Friday January 27. One lucky winner and a guest will have the opportunity to stay at The Pop-Up Hotel as part of this once-in-a-lifetime weekend experience. You will be absolutely spoilt with …
- Your own concierge plus full valet services
- Lunch for four at Comuna Cantina
- A shopping spree for you and your friends valued at $1000
- Afternoon cocktails and canapes for four at Cowch Dessert Cocktail Bar
- A three-course dinner and drinks for two at Rivea Italian Dining
- Morning coffee and papers served in your luxurious queen bed
- Breakfast for two at Grounded Espresso
- A pamper package at Ella Bache
Sound like a dream? Enter now for your chance to win!