The Pop-Up Hotel is back … and you can win a night!
You may have seen The Pop-Up Hotel before – a luxurious bell tent in the middle of Brisbane Festival, on the sandy shores of Kirra at Bleach* Festival, or smack-bang in the middle of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. As its name implies, The Pop-Up Hotel can pop up anywhere at any time … and this May it’s bringing a whimsical night of luxury to Death Valley Fun Camp.
Remember all of the fun you used to have a school camp? Escaping the real world, spending hours with your pals screaming down zip-lines and splashing around lakes in the sunshine. The only downsides – sloppy camp food and not getting the bunk bed you tried to shotgun. For 24 hours from midday on Saturday May 26 to midday Sunday May 27 you can enjoy all of the things that made school camp so great – adult style (read: good food and alcohol) – and for one lucky reader it’s going to be extra, extra special. Because they’ll get to spend the night in The Pop-Up Hotel.
Thanks to our friends Patience Hodgson and John Patterson (you know them from The Grates and Southside Tea Room), one lucky reader of The Weekend Edition has the chance to win two all-inclusive tickets to Death Valley Fun Camp (that includes food, booze and all activities), plus the ultimate place to rest their heads when they are all tuckered out – The Pop-Up Hotel. The winner will be living their best life in a lush cloud-like bed swathed in luxe linens, with some snazzy grooming products to help them look like they’re not hanging out in the bush, locally made snacks to curb any midnight munchies and cool entertainment to keep them up past their bedtime. As part of this fun-filled 24-hour experience from midday on Saturday May 26 to midday Sunday May 27 at Lake Moogerah School Camp Grounds, the winner and a guest will be treated to the likes of:
- A personal concierge for the weekend
- Three meals of campfire cooking from Jacob Knauth of Lucky Egg
- The Bucha of Byron kombucha and HRVST ST juice on tap
- Flowing beer and cider from Young Henrys
- All of the activities including zip-lining, kayaking, slip ‘n’ slide and archery
- Workshops including crafting tinsel hangings with sparkle queen Rachel Burke and pinata making with craft-based designer Kitiya Palaskas
- An evening filled with Disney karaoke and the Late Night Mess Hall Disco … plus so much more!
Sound like a dream? Enter now for your chance to win!