Around the world in 80 mouthfuls – win the ultimate weekend at Global Fiesta by Regional Flavours!
While the strange times we are living in seemingly continue to get stranger, there is one thing we can count on to unify us – the power of food. Returning in 2021 with a brand-new format, Regional Flavours is a shining example of the joy that comes from celebrating all things edible. The beloved festival has transformed from a single-weekend affair to a series of three epicurean adventures plotted over the course of the year, ensuring that the foodie joy has been spread generously and we can get an even more in-depth taste.
Back in June, Grazed and Grown kicked the Regional Flavours program off with a bang, proving this brand-new multi-event format to be a huge (and very tasty) hit. The next cab off the rank is Global Fiesta, a continent-spanning celebration of the world’s best eats. Across three succulent sessions over the weekend of October 16–17, this event has been put together to spotlight our city’s rich multicultural diversity and fare at South Bank. A bumper roster of both food and entertainment has been planned for the occasion – think colourful performances from international talent, a bustling marketplace showcasing globe-spanning bites and brews, top chefs showing off their skills, signature dining events at the precinct’s esteemed restaurants and so much more!
To celebrate the second event in this year’s jam-packed Regional Flavours calendar, we’ve joined forces with the globetrotting team at Visit South Bank to cook up a competition that will send one lucky winner on the ultimate flavour safari. This exclusive prize bundles together some red-hot elements to create the ultimate VIP Global Fiesta experience – including a luxurious staycay to really extend the special treatment. From festival tickets and food tastings through to bonus flight vouchers and baller accommodation, every detail has been carefully curated to craft an indulgent getaway vibe.
One lucky winner will receive:
- 1 x double pass to Global Fiesta by Regional Flavours, including access to two sessions on Saturday October 16 (from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and 3:00–8:00 pm)
- 1 x $100 worth of food vouchers to be used at eatSouthBank stallholders during the event
- 1 x $300 Flight Centre voucher
- 1 x night’s stay for two guests at Emporium Hotel South Bank in a Vista King Suite on Saturday October 16 (including breakfast and valet parking!)
This jaw-dropping VIP prize pack is worth a total of $1000 and will make sure your Global Fiesta by Regional Flavours experience is truly unforgettable.
To enter, you must:
- Follow both @_weekendedition and @visitsouthbank on Instagram
- Like this post on The Weekend Edition’s Instagram page, then use the Save tab to save it
- Tag a friend in the comments who would be a worthy VIP partner in crime for your win
- For extra entries, share the post to your story (make sure you tag @_weekendedition so we can see it!)
- Entrants can enter as many times as they like
So, what are you waiting for? Make tracks here and start tagging.
For full competition terms and conditions, head here.