Launched in September 1999 by Carl Lindgren, map magazine is Brisbane’s only free monthly lifestyle magazine focusing on people and the latest in fashion, design, arts, entertainment, environment, habitat, pop culture with a conscience and global thinking. map magazine is an intelligent and inspiring magazine and restores the value of community in Brisbane. Each issue of map magazine focuses on local, national and international dreamers and celebrates their journeys in life. map magazine is part of Brisbane’s cultural vernacular.
- Prints 40,000 copies monthly
- 30,000 delivered via letterbox
- 10,000 copies via street delivery – cafes, bars, restaurants, galleries etc
- 111,00 readers
- map magazine is 12 years old
- map magazine was Australia’s first free monthly street magazine delivered via letterbox and street
- map magazine partners with its digital sites – The Weekend Edition and Street Editors to deliver an engaged digital audience.
- map magazine’s Eat/Drink Awards are Brisbane’s most popular ‘reader choice’ awards.
- Click here to see what writer Janelle McCulloch had to say about map magazine.
- map stands for motivated australian people
- We love our readers and so this means quality and integrity is paramount to our editorial philosophy.